I’m so excited, nervous and proud… all rolled up into one. After months of work…
The DIY Blog Critique eBook is now on sale!
It makes me wanna shout something like BOOYAH or BOOM! Or woot (since it’s now a word in the dictionary).
What Does the eBook Include?
- 43 points to take your blog to awesomeness
- 58 pages of content
- Over 105 links to resources, articles and tools
- AND a spreadsheet checklist to take notes and track your progress (you’ll download a ZIP file with the PDF and spreadsheet)
Win a Consulting Session with Me!
If you purchase the eBook TODAY August 22, you’ll be automagically entered to win a half-hour consulting session with me. In fact, THREE people will get a consulting session with me OVER THE PHONE. Yes, we’ll actually talk. As long as you don’t make fun of my ever-so-slight Southern drawl. By the way, I don’t even offer this service for bloggers at the moment, just businesses!
What can you do in a consulting session?
- Ask for guidance about your site (design, content, whatever)
- Talk about blog goals and we’ll discuss ways to help you meet them
- Share ideas you may wanting to implement on your blog and we’ll discuss them from a strategic level
- Dig into how you promote your blog and learn how to kick it up a notch (or scale back areas that aren’t working)
- Ask me lots and lots of questions
I Wanna Buy the eBook!
If you KNOW you’re ready to rock this eBook, then just click on the box below and purchase it baby!
If you’re a newsletter subscriber, be sure to check your inbox before you purchase yours!
Earn Money from My eBook
Finally, become an affiliate and earn 20% commission each time someone you refer buys the eBook. Write a review on your blog and use your affiliate link! Or add a DIY Blog Critique button to your sidebar or page of recommendations. Check out my affiliate page for details and to sign up.
Thanks SO much for all your support and excitement. You really kept me going in the wee hours of the night. I really hope you enjoy the eBook!
Psst. If you have a second to spare, I’d love for you to spread the word with a Tweet or Facebook share!