Since my birthday was yesterday (OMG I’m 37) and I wanted to get a jump on Cyber Monday, I’m offering you a post-birthday-pre-cyber-monday sale. Yep, that’s what I’m calling it. Rolls off the tongue right?
TODAY ONLY you can get into the Content Brew course for just $35… that’s $15 off the course price! This is the lowest price EVER for Content Brew. Like ever, ever.
2014 is fast approaching. Eek! If your year-end self-reflection involves promising yourself that you’ll finally get your blog planning buttoned up in 2014, well, you need to start with Content Brew!
Over 450 bloggers have joined the Content Brew Crew, learning to build a content calendar (template provided!), brainstorm oodles of blog post ideas, and use a few tools to make content planning that much easier.
If you’re unfamiliar with the course, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Lesson 1: Prepwork- Content Planning Questionnaire
- Lesson 2: Getting to Know the Content Calendar
- Lesson 3: Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 1)
- Lesson 4: Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 2)
- Lesson 5: Planning and Creating Content for Facebook and Twitter
- Lesson 6: The Art of Using the Right Words to Drive Traffic
- Lesson 7: Keep Fresh Content Brewing Using Evernote
- Lesson 8: Finding and Keeping Track of Content to Share
- Lesson 9 (Bonus): Easy Automation to Shelve Ideas and Articles for Content Planning
To get today’s deal, just go to the Content Brew page and use the code “novbrew” to get the discount.
The code expires at midnight Eastern time so do it now! You don’t even have to open the course until you’re done prepping for Thanksgiving (come on, I’m sure you have SOMETHING to cook, right?). The course NEVER expires so you can get started whenever you’re ready. Like when you’re sitting alone with a leftover piece of pumpkin pie.