We’re a geeky bunch. Talking about hashtags, late nights of pinning binges and our favorite Instagram filters. Whether you’re looking for a gift or just want to drop some major hints, this 2013 Gift Guide for Social Media Geeks is the place to start!
I pulled together items in a variety of price ranges that are both geeky and oh-so-cool.
1. St@tus Symbol Necklace (starting at $59.95): Add a little bling to your holidays. These necklaces let everyone know your Twitter or Instagram name. You can also bling out with a hashtag if that’s your thing.
2. Social Media & Techie Pillows ($18 – $32): Who wouldn’t like to snuggle up to a plush Instagram camera or that little green robot? Tweet dreams!
3. Social Media Addict Decorated Cookies ($48/dozen): Love social media so much you could eat it? Take a bite with these incredible decorated cookies. (Reviews suggest these taste as good as they look, too.)
4. Social Media Propaganda Posters ($12.50 each): Perfect for a home office, the artist designed creative social media posters reminiscent of old war posters. He also has posters for games and other faves (like Doctor Who).
5. Instagram Coin Purse ($18): Wouldn’t you love to pull out change with this cute thing? Order early if you want one for the holidays.
6. Instagram Prints from Printstagr.am ($15 for 48 prints): Social media geeks take lots of Instagrams. Get them printed out, you know, like we used to do! These prints come with white space around the photo– just grab a Sharpie and write a little caption or note for someone special.
7. Olloclip 3-in-1 Photo Lens for iPhone ($69.99): Attach this clip to your phone for slick fish-eye, wide angle and macro shots. They just came out with a 4-in-1 clip too that has an extra macro lens.
9. Mujjo Touchscreen Gloves ($27.56): When cold weather hits, we all know what it’s like to try and answer your smart phone with regular ole gloves. These gloves work with your fingers, knuckles and even the palm of your hand.
10. Stickygram Instagram Magnets ($14.99 for 9 magnets): Turn all those Instagrams into cute little magnets for your fridge, home office or wherever else you’re feeling magnetic.
This post does contain a couple of affiliate links, but I only chose stuff that social media geeks would be happy to unwrap.
Have a favorite from the list?
Psst… if you want a list of the plugins and tools I use to run this blog, get it right here!
Is Your Blog in Tip-Top Shape? Find Out!
Get this free DIY Blog Critique to see what's missing from your blog's design, navigation, and content.